AALIM 2017 Summer Intensive Arabic Program
The prices below include tuition, room and half board, as well as other program components (see list for details).
Application deadline for summer 2017 has been extended to April 26
Summer program payment due upon acceptance.
The fee schedule above includes:
- Orientation session
- Placement exam at the AALIM Institute in Meknes
- Academic Program (4 hours of MSA classes per day, with optional 3 hours of colloquial Arabic per week at no extra cost)
- Teaching assistant outside of class
- Lodging, double occupancy in Moroccan host families (single rooms with supplement)
- 2 meals per day
- 2 daytime excursions within Meknes
- 2 one-day trips for 6 week and longer program (1 trip for 4 week programs): Day trip to Volubilis (Roman ruins) and Moulay Idriss, plus another trip (may be to Rabat, the Berber mountain village of Chefchaouen, the seaside village of Asila, or other)
- Cultural activities each week (such as lectures, music performances, calligraphy workshop, Arabic movies, cooking classes; specific activities vary from program to program)
- Official transcript and certificate of study
- Documentation for credits from your home institution
- Farewell party
Not included: airfare to/from Morocco, transportation within Morocco except for group day trips; textbooks; 3rd daily meal; personal expenses or medical expenses. Some of these services are available for a supplementary cost (see FAQs).
For more information and current dates, please click on the words pdf flyer to download.